ACC Discussion 2019

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We DEF have a great shot in all our conf games, especially if our Offense can establish an identity and solidify a viable QB starter
The biggest thing that scares me are our trenches. How many of our lineman would start for any other team in the conference? Heck throw in the linebackers with them.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
As it stands right now that’s a fair assessment. But the funny thing about college football is that it’s always fluctuating. Guys come out of nowhere and team suffer major injuries. There’s very few constants.

Obviously if there are certain injuries or other factors then expectations change. If half of our team catches the plague tomorrow, I’d give a 1 win season a pass. :D

I think we all had dreams, if not hopes, that we might beat the mutts this year as the climax to a growing season, but damn, the mutts look good tonight. They usually start the season off slow, but this team may be different. If so, watch out.....DAMMIT

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I think we all had dreams, if not hopes, that we might beat the mutts this year as the climax to a growing season, but damn, the mutts look good tonight. They usually start the season off slow, but this team may be different. If so, watch out.....DAMMIT

They are right there with Clemson i’m afraid

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Coach Sisk a part of the ga state defeat of Tennesse. He waited till the players threw the second ice water on the coach.
IF u did his work outs u got stronger. He is a gentlemen to the public.
20190831_213743.jpg

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
After watching that game I wouldn’t want to play Georgia state right now.

I’m a GA State alum, but I still call Tech “us” and State “them” because I grew up rooting for Tech. Old habits die hard.

I watched every game last year. This win came as a complete surprise to me and my fellow panther pals. I was expecting another 2-10 season.