ACC Discussion 2019

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
After watching that game I wouldn’t want to play Georgia state right now.
I was watch the duke al game and the unc game. The duke dl manned up and did good job against Alabama rushing. Ol no slouch.

After we get these 2 games - the season begins in earnest. We owe these 2 for besting us 14. Any given Saturday!!

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
So far so good for Satterfield, don’t look outmatched at all against a Notre Dame team that returned 14 starters from a 12-0 playoff team.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone see the FSU game, the true fresh qb for Boise St is awesome. Under a lot of pressure to start game and hung in there for 400 yard passing. He going to be awesome player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
Anyone see the FSU game, the true fresh qb for Boise St is awesome. Under a lot of pressure to start game and hung in there for 400 yard passing. He going to be awesome player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Boise will be really good over the next 4 years with that kid.

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
Louisville was 2-10 last year playing the number 9 team in the country who was 12-1 last year.

And what does that have to do with our offense? Don’t act like ND and Clemson are near the same animal.

I agree Louisville is looking better than expected but Satterfield is also working with more weapons than we are right now. They are better at every position group on offense except rb.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
And what does that have to do with our offense? Don’t act like ND and Clemson are near the same animal.

I agree Louisville is looking better than expected but Satterfield is also working with more weapons than we are right now. They are better at every position group on offense except rb.
And not switching from the triple-o

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Ul does look all that good 21-14 and not much out of louisville offense.

Their small dl seems to be getting tired. Make that 28.

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
False. By most metrics, we have just as much or more talent on our current roster than UL.

No it’s not false. We were picked last in the ACC for a reason. Just look at what we are working with at the qb position at that should tell you all you need to know about the challenges our staff is facing. No other program in the conference is working with anything like we are. That’s just a fact.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
No it’s not false. We were picked last in the ACC for a reason. Just look at what we are working with at the qb position at that should tell you all you need to know about the challenges our staff is facing. No other program in the conference is working with anything like we are. That’s just a fact.

Juwan pass isn't better than what we have on our roster.