ACC Discussion 2019

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
According to Pat Forde FSU has hired Kentucky head football coach Mark Stoops as their new head football coach and he will take over at the end of the season.

Hard to believe he was the best option they could get. I think the Memphis coach or the Wake Forest coach would have both been better options. Oh well. Stoops will do better than Taggart, but that ain't saying much. They might could have went after Satterfield at Louisville, if they could afford his buyout.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Hard to believe he was the best option they could get. I think the Memphis coach or the Wake Forest coach would have both been better options. Oh well. Stoops will do better than Taggart, but that ain't saying much. They might could have went after Satterfield at Louisville, if they afford his buyout.
He'll coach FSU for 3-4 seasons and wind up getting fired for only winning 6-8 games a season at best:cigar:

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
According to Pat Forde FSU has hired Kentucky head football coach Mark Stoops as their new head football coach and he will take over at the end of the season.

Where do you see that? I don't see that reporting either on his twitter or in his SI column about FSU posted 3 hours ago. I would be surprised if Mark Stoops would make such a decision so quick. He has it pretty good at UK, with a $4.25 million salary, pretty moderate fan expectations, and clearly the potential to have some pretty good seasons (10-3 last year with a bowl win over Penn St).