ACC Discussion 2019

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
OK scratch that one play, so it is four times Miami should’ve beat us in regulation.

I’ll agree with that, if you agree with this: if we avoided our own penalties (false start on FG, roughing punter to extend drive, phantom PI on swilling on first TD) we win this by three possessions at least, which means we win even if Miami hits their FGs. That’s why this is a pointless exercise to engage in “what if.”

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else think Clemson really doesn't have much competition in the acc right now?. I hate the espn sec love fest, but I kinda agree with them on the fact that Clemson really hasn't played a hard team this year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else think Clemson really doesn't have much competition in the acc right now?. I hate the espn sec love fest, but I kinda agree with them on the fact that Clemson really hasn't played a hard team this year.

While there is some truth to that....ask Wisconsin if playing teams like Illinois or Oklahoma if playing teams like K State week after week is a piece of cake....

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer

That is what all the talking fools said last year until Clemson destroyed Alabama. Just because Clemson is head and shoulders ahead of everyone in the ACC, does not make the conference bad. Until proven otherwise, they are head and shoulders ahead of everyone in the SEC as well including the Alabama.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

Except North Carolina, which came within a 2-point conversion of beating them. Just sayin'...

Deleted member 2897

Say what you want about the Coastal and the ACC but once again, not 1 team in the entire conference lost to a team with a losing record. We’re still on track for 12 bowl teams.

Deleted member 2897

North Carolina is now 4-5. They are 19 points short of being 9-0. The 7 point loss last night was their biggest point defeat yet LOL.