ACC Discussion 2019

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Looking ahead.

While we have a bye next weekend, our next opponent (Pitt) plays our last opponent (Miami).

Pitt opens as a 3 point favorite at home. Game is Saturday, 12pm and will be televised on ESPN. Pitt is currently #29 overall in the AP poll. If they win, there is a chance they will be in the top 25 for GT Homecoming on 11/2.

Other spreads involving Coastal teams:
  • Virginia (-2.5) @ Louisville... Saturday, 3:30pm, ACCN
  • Duke @ North Carolina (-3)... Saturday, 4pm, ACCNX

Deleted member 2897

Looking ahead.

While we have a bye next weekend, our next opponent (Pitt) plays our last opponent (Miami).

Pitt opens as a 3 point favorite at home. Game is Saturday, 12pm and will be televised on ESPN. Pitt is currently #29 overall in the AP poll. If they win, there is a chance they will be in the top 25 for GT Homecoming on 11/2.

North Carolina is now undefeated in ACC play outside of a couple missed 2 point conversions.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Looking ahead.

GT beats Pitt 28-24
Virginia beats Louisville 31-17
Duke beats North Carolina 35-31

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
We hit for the cycle on Saturday!

@awaytoworthy: IT'S REAL AND IT'S SPECTACULAR!!!!

ACC Coastal “circle of suck” completed on October 19th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been calling the Coastal the circle of suck since last week. Pretty sure everyone has a couple losses.

Deleted member 2897

I think the Coastal isn’t terrible nor is the ACC. I think it’s a bad down year only because other than Clemson there isn’t another elite or even great team...or maybe even very good. I think there are 10+ average teams. We could end up with 12 teams qualifying for bowl games, yet only 1 team with more than 8-9 wins.

There are only 1 or 2 teams that would be considered bad...and people would say that’s us. We just have a lot of parity of averageness.

Jmonty71

Banned
Isn't weird to think this.... GT will have a major part in determining which team wins the Coastal. While it won't be us, we can definitely ruin other teams and their chances.

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
I think the Coastal isn’t terrible nor is the ACC. I think it’s a bad down year only because other than Clemson there isn’t another elite or even great team...or maybe even very good. I think there are 10+ average teams. We could end up with 12 teams qualifying for bowl games, yet only 1 team with more than 8-9 wins.

There are only 1 or 2 teams that would be considered bad...and people would say that’s us. We just have a lot of parity of averageness.

I thoroughly enjoy these Coastal games. They are almost all really competitive. The league just lacks an elite team. Doesn’t mean the teams suck.

slugboy

Staff member
I thoroughly enjoy these Coastal games. They are almost all really competitive. The league just lacks an elite team. Doesn’t mean the teams suck.
Our division doesn't have an elite team (yet). The conference has one elite team, and no one else in the neighborhood.

Jmonty71

Banned
Our division doesn't have an elite team (yet). The conference has one elite team, and no one else in the neighborhood.
Pretty much. Clemson is like 98 out of 100 and the next team is in the 60s, at best. The Coastal is often crazy. Every team in the Coastal seems to always play 1-2 terrible games, losing to people they have no reason to lose to.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Same, i enjoy and follow all ACC fb games, most are very good games due to the parity and you just never know what’s going to happen. The ACC really needs FSU, VT, UM, and GT to get good again to gain national respect though

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Based on my eye test, there are only a handful of really good teams this year. I thought Whiskey was one until last Saturday.
Clemson
Bama
Ohio St
LSU
And maybe Oklahoma in no particular order.