ACC & CFB playoffs....

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Lol! Everyone, "the pundits" , keep talking about how great Ol Miss, Arkansas, Miss St, And the SEC west is. With that "resume", no wonder the SEC west has four contenders! (sarcasm)

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Kinda agree. But what if the conference winners have 2 or more losses? LSU being in the BCS a few years ago was a travesty.
I would take a 3 loss conference champ any day over a second team from any conference with a single loss. No matter how wonderful we think we are, in terms of determining who the best teams and conferences are, we really don't know jack, neither does the press, who determined championship matchups during the BCS era. Settle it on the field, not in the voting booth.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I would take a 3 loss conference champ any day over a second team from any conference with a single loss. No matter how wonderful we think we are, in terms of determining who the best teams and conferences are, we really don't know jack, neither does the press, who determined championship matchups during the BCS era. Settle it on the field, not in the voting booth.
3 Losses I would have a problem

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Say goodbye Aggies! Comparing them, The Buckeyes, and Louisville with my eyes, Louisville stands above all the one loss teams. When they are on a roll, they are scary.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Auburn will be #4 after there narrow win over powerhouse Vandy.... who our powerhouse defense held to 7 points...