ACC Bowl Thread

gtpkt

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't look now but Clemson is kicking the crap out of Oklahoma. That QB that we made look like he could barely make a high school roster looks like a an all-american against the Sooners.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Has the sec been matched up in any bowl game as an underdog?

Given that SEC has 6 of the top 20 teams (http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cf2014.htm), you would expect them to be favored in most games since it's often the seeding in one conference against the same seed in another conference.

If the SEC wins them all, they will be recognized as the best conference. But they probably won't. And until the SEC loses OOC including bowl games more, they will be ranked the highest. No other way to do it.

I don't like it, but the SEC deserves the rankings they get IMHO.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
yes they did. And I could not stand it that the announcers kept saying that Oklahoma did not come to play, they really did not want to tackle, etc. They did not talk too much about that Clemson came to play, that they broke tackles, had a great game plan, they are one of the best defenses in the nation, etc. Just did not hear the respect for Clemson I would have liked to heard.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone else besides me think FSU is going to beat Oregon by 14+ points..? I think they are going to beat them silly.. really do.
Same for Bama over OSU...
Go ahead.. I'm ready! :)

niel9533

Georgia Tech Fan
Who will be officiating the Orange Bowl?
I've looked at the OrangeBowl.org page, ESPN, ACC, and can't find that info - since the UGA game I've been really interested to know...Thanks in advance!;)