ACC Bowl Thread

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
Uga fans are going on about how Nick Chubb is going to take them to a national title just like Gurley was every year!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Louisville apparently just didn't want to play. They are a far better team than that BS performance. The attempts to tackle anybody were just abysmal and how they couldn't exploit the fact that nobody in Georgia's secondary has the ability to cover Parker is ridiculous. I sure hope we decide to show up to our bowl game because I've seen many teams so far this year just not give two dumps about their game.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Really hope FSU runs O off the field... and hope OSU does the same.
Then want FSU to run OSU off the field.
Those are my picks as most beneficial to the only thing I really care about... US.
Happy New year friends :)

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Why does nobody know how to run a QB sneak anymore? Winston is huge and they don't even bother with no DT lined up over the center.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The Noles have their hands full. Let's hope they do their normal. Hang around and come back later. Against O that will be tough. Your right jeffgt Winston should have taken that in on a sneak with that line of theirs.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
JW didn't run that 4th down option well. As the announcers pointed out, he gave up ground. A costly mistake as O appears to be on a 99+ yd drive. :(