ACC Bowl Thread

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Bama vs Criminoles. We need to beat MSU and the C'noles beat Bama. All about what will make our team look good. I am only rooting for the White and Gold rest of the the games fall where they may.

As much as I dislike the shenanigans of the Lewisville coach, I'll be pulling for the birds to beat the dogs this evening. Also will be pulling for teams to beat those in the SEC.
(Yes I know how to spell Louisville)

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Clemson win looking better on our schedule.
I definitely agree with this statement.

I also want to use it as a jumping off point to say that I am glad that Clemson performed this well and so did Stoudt. Shoot, forgetting the announcers name (can hear his so recognizable voice) but he did right by Stoudt in pointing out how he was getting constant painkiller shots for an injured shoulder all year to be able to play at all. Plus that he did not get one practice snap before having to come in when Watson went down and was able to still lead Clemson to a really good win over Louisville. I always thought that Tech win over Clemson was a fantastic team effort by the Jackets and was more determined by "us" than by who their QB was.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Absolutely correct X7. The mighty SEC went down here and that is all that matters. Looking forward to the ND game next year. I have a good friend who is a ND grad and we plan on going together. Never been inside their stadium. Should be good.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Do we count a ND win as 1/2 an ACC win? If not, at least it is an SEC loss(y)
Idk what I wanted more, ND to lose or LSU to get blown out.
I can't stand the irish bastards. I hope they get out in the coastal when they join and we beat the stew out of them every hear. (Assuming they join the ACC in the near future, my money is that they do)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Nobody celebrates routine plays like the dawgs. "Yeah, m-f'er, I just gained foe(4) yards b*tch!!"

L'ville lookin' shaky early. Down 7-0.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Louisville is getting smoked by UGA. Also @00Burdell is right (Okay a bit exaggerated ) , UL has dropped at least 3 or 4 balls that should have been easy interceptions.
They have but I'm not sure it matters much. Louisville can't run the ball and their QBs are downright awful. Between both teams, this is some of the worst QB play I have seen in a while.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Nick Chubb says Gurley who???

He looks like a man against elementary kids against the UL defense. 267 yards... ridiculous.