8 seed california bakersfield vs 6 seed gt in the final 4 of the nit

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I also recall CPast being interviewed by BSPN (including Stinkberg) after his hiring. Seth was clearly lobbying to be put on the staff ending the interview saying stuff like, If you ever need help with anything coach ...

Then the experienced asst. spot goes to The Reveno. Now, all of a sudden, BG is Red Auerbach. Coincidence?

Good call- I think there's some massive butthurt going on there.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I was going to go off on Seth Greenberg as well, but I'm enjoying these wins too much. This has been one fun season. For Seth's information, you can see CJP's fingerprints all over this team. We're watching a completely different team than last year's. Truthfully, we're watching a completely different team from the beginning of the season. Can't wait until Thursday!

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I bet Seth Greenberg takes all the credit for Buzz Williams getting to the tournament this year. You can see his foundation of multiple NIT appearances. And look how he upped VT's recruiting to set it up for Buzz. I mean he only offered Steph Curry a spot on the team as a PWO at the school where his dad's number is retired. We should probably stop blindly hating and respect this guy's accomplishments. Why else would ESPN give him a voice?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I was going to go off on Seth Greenberg as well, but I'm enjoying these wins too much. This has been one fun season. For Seth's information, you can see CJP's fingerprints all over this team. We're watching a completely different team than last year's. Truthfully, we're watching a completely different team from the beginning of the season. Can't wait until Thursday!

IMG_0848.JPG

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I actually didn't think we played that great, and that we had several chances to blow it open by like 30. Just shows how vastly improved we are that we can coast at times and never let a 25 win team even sniff a chance at coming back.

Only two teams get to win their last game of he season, baby! Let's go!