404 Day Numbers

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
ugh. I'm trying to talk myself into this. I already give money annually and want to be a part of this. However, I'm also saving for my wedding, and I feel I will get a death glance if I tell my fiance I spent $404 on "a hat" (which is what she'd see it as).
You need to get your priorities in order.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
With all respect, I don’t know you and have no right to tell you what to do, other than the fact that I’ve been happily married for 20 years. These sorts of things I would always be completely transparent with your spouse about. I don’t mean to talk down to people that run separate checking accounts and spend money on reasonably large things without discussing it with their partner, but personally I just don’t think that’s the best way to operate in a marriage. And I apologize for a dumb soapbox comment on here! Just tell them that it’s important to you and hopefully you can join in!
Do not listen to @bwelbo

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
For real, I think this is a fitted stretch hat with the Brandon Adams 90[emoji1665] patch. Looks like the hat coach wore at practice today is:

https://ramblinwreck.com/spring-practice-central-19/

If so it makes it even cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I had to bet, I'd put money on CGC's hat being a one-off, and the hat sent out with orders being an adjustable snap-back. Everybody's head isn't the same size and they didn't ask for sizes.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
I don't understand. Why do I want this hat so much? So very, very much?

CGC marketing man. I’m not even from GA. My cell has been 304 my whole life. But still had to have it.

I’ll probably never wear the hat but I hit submit at 8:05! This is a great fundraising idea

Need somebody to take it off your hands?? Could use one for the back windshield so I can wear the other around!

Next hat should be inverted.

Navy hat, white letters, gold trim. Those would be sweet and I bet the players would love them.

upload_2019-4-5_9-11-24.gif

MidtownJacket

Staff member
If I had to bet, I'd put money on CGC's hat being a one-off, and the hat sent out with orders being an adjustable snap-back. Everybody's head isn't the same size and they didn't ask for sizes.
Yeah am interested to see. They do make the "Semi Fitted" hats with the elastic band to get some give so will be curious what they do. Either way, hope it has the Big B Tribute on it.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Yeah am interested to see. They do make the "Semi Fitted" hats with the elastic band to get some give so will be curious what they do. Either way, hope it has the Big B Tribute on it.

I called yesterday to ask about it. It is an adjustable hat. I assume the 90 is the helmet sticker the team has been wearing. If it was part of the hat, I'm sure they would have mentioned it in the promotion. My assumption is that this was in the works long before his tragic passing.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Usually those are still sold in a S/M or L/XL option. I'm still betting on a snapback but yeah would be nice to have the Big B tribute on them.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
Just got an email from Cameron Ilich saying that we raised 415 total 404 gifts (goal was 215 gifts). Huge pickup for the program - hoping to make this a yearly event moving forward.

Feel free to reach out to Cameron ([email protected]) if you want to donate or have any comments/questions.
So does that mean we did not get the second $100k match? or was that donor matching donations up to $100k? 415 gifts x $404 is only $167k. So did we make $267k total or $334k?

Deleted member 2897

So does that mean we did not get the second $100k match? or was that donor matching donations up to $100k? 415 gifts x $404 is only $167k. So did we make $267k total or $334k?

Almost positive it was a match “up to”.