404 Day Numbers

Deleted member 2897

ugh. I'm trying to talk myself into this. I already give money annually and want to be a part of this. However, I'm also saving for my wedding, and I feel I will get a death glance if I tell my fiance I spent $404 on "a hat" (which is what she'd see it as).

With all respect, I don’t know you and have no right to tell you what to do, other than the fact that I’ve been happily married for 20 years. These sorts of things I would always be completely transparent with your spouse about. I don’t mean to talk down to people that run separate checking accounts and spend money on reasonably large things without discussing it with their partner, but personally I just don’t think that’s the best way to operate in a marriage. And I apologize for a dumb soapbox comment on here! Just tell them that it’s important to you and hopefully you can join in!

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Coach Collins gets it for sure.
This kind of marketing and social media usage is really what was missing for the past decade or so.
Raising Half a million in a day is incredible esspecially for a hat

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I mean let's be honest, for most of us it isn't about the hat or the bag (while both are cool and will be put to use for the gym) it is about showing the support the school needs. If you have the money and can afford to spend it I encourage you to.

If not, keep saving for next year! The program is on it's way to spending the amount needed to match what our competition is spending.

Deleted member 2897

They should have sold it for $40.4

giphy.gif