404 Day Numbers

Deleted member 2897

I think it would be confusing if there was a donate link that didn’t get you the hat the page was talking about.

The page doesn’t say the link will appear tomorrow. LOl. They could simply put the link there so everyone knows where to go, And if you click on it before then the page just says not ready yet and shows a countdown timer. There are tons of different ways to do this, all of which I think are better than not stating where to go. Oh well.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Got to admit that is pretty clever. Man everything is changing so fast. We just got another commit today that had several factory offers, whereas I use to worry if we could convince some 6'1" offensive tackle to commit to us over Western Carolina.
Which one?

Deleted member 2897

$100,000 / $404 = ~250.

If Georgia Tech/CGC is smart, they will continue to create some custom gear for CGC. To save money per hat/unit, they can buy them in batches, and throw them in a back room for a bit, let them simmer, then run a promotion like this to sell the rest. Rinse and repeat. They can do this fairly often I’d think...buts important not to let these sell in mass in the stores. As trivial as that sounds, it would kill these promotions going forward.

Good luck being one of the first 250 tomorrow morning!

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Great job all the way around.

I do wish there was a slight outline of the "GT" logo behind the "404".

Just to tie the 2 even closer together.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I like the idea. I don’t personally like structured hats. Can’t stand a crown sticking up, but I like what the coaching staff is doing. I think I read that CGC hand picked new uniforms for Temple last year if I remember correctly. I think he clearly gets what makes the players and recruits tick when it comes to the “swag”.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
The fact that I'm contemplating donating $404 for a hat and backpack (but mostly for the hat) is insane. They won't have any problem getting their donations today. Wearing that hat around is a pretty slick signal to other GT fans that you put your money where your mouth is for support.

Deleted member 2897

The fact that I'm contemplating donating $404 for a hat and backpack (but mostly for the hat) is insane. They won't have any problem getting their donations today. Wearing that hat around is a pretty slick signal to other GT fans that you put your money where your mouth is for support.

Its about giving $404 to the program. They just happen to be throwing in some stuff for you.

On a side note, the link is already up and I just donated.