2nd best CB?

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't worry about typos here. That's a heavy slate for any young man to deal with. Hope it gets better. Hope your health situation's improving as well, by the way.
Thanks bro! I am hanging in there. Sometimes we fans misunderstand a comment on this board. We all have our opinion of who should play where, who should be in the game, etc.. Even when we called the trick in last year's bowl game. Even coach J said he would rethink the decision. Let's end my mistake for sharing on this note. We are going to agree and disagree but at the end of the day we all love the Jackets. As far as my health Dr's at UCLA has experinented with a procedure that has extended my life 6 months. Thanks for asking brother. I don't know the outcome but I thank God for the opportunity to share on this site and to share my experiences with all the young men that I am blessed to meet. Now we have a few games left and I would love to win them all.

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't worry about typos here. That's a heavy slate for any young man to deal with. Hope it gets better. Hope your health situation's improving as well, by the way.
Thanks bro! I am hanging in there. Sometimes we fans misunderstand a comment on this board. We all have our opinion of who should play where, who should be in the game, etc.. Even when we called the trick in last year's bowl game. Even coach J said he would rethink the decision. Let's end my mistake for sharing on this note. We are going to agree and disagree but at the end of the day we all love the Jackets. As far as my health Dr's at UCLA has experinented with a procedure that has extended my life 6 months. Thanks for asking brother. I don't know the outcome but I thank God for the opportunity to share on this site and to share my experiences with all the young men that I am blessed to meet. Now we have a few games left and I would love to win them all.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My prayers for your good health Leonard.
Ditto on that.

FWIW. I think LG projects as a safety, primarily because he is a very aggressive player who appears to like to hit. I think he looks better when the play is in front of him than he does when he has to turn and chase. That is just me. We have been missing a mean streak in run support at that position this year. LG could provide that. One thing is for certain, I am rooting for him. The guys presently at safety have experience. Fortunately for LG they are nearing the end of their eligibility. The most important thing for LG right now is to KEEP WORKING on the field and in the classroom. From the sounds of things, he is doing just that. Delayed gratification is not something accepted widely in our culture right now. He very well could step on the field, next week, and give us a lift, but the probable truth is that he hasn't made it OBVIOUS to everyone making decisions within the program that would be the case. I think most coaches usually come from the school that says, when in doubt, go with experience. Anybody who says he isn't competitive, just isn't watching. He obviously is. However, underclassmen usually have to separate themselves in order to play. Maybe he hasn't quite done that yet.

LL, keep your chin up and keep battling. We need you around here!

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
Ditto on that.

FWIW. I think LG projects as a safety, primarily because he is a very aggressive player who appears to like to hit. I think he looks better when the play is in front of him than he does when he has to turn and chase. That is just me. We have been missing a mean streak in run support at that position this year. LG could provide that. One thing is for certain, I am rooting for him. The guys presently at safety have experience. Fortunately for LG they are nearing the end of their eligibility. The most important thing for LG right now is to KEEP WORKING on the field and in the classroom. From the sounds of things, he is doing just that. Delayed gratification is not something accepted widely in our culture right now. He very well could step on the field, next week, and give us a lift, but the probable truth is that he hasn't made it OBVIOUS to everyone making decisions within the program that would be the case. I think most coaches usually come from the school that says, when in doubt, go with experience. Anybody who says he isn't competitive, just isn't watching. He obviously is. However, underclassmen usually have to separate themselves in order to play. Maybe he hasn't quite done that yet.

LL, keep your chin up and keep battling. We need you around here!
Thanks for your input brother