2024 non-GT games thread

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
If you are going by current standings, you left off Louisville.

Our losses are to the current 5th and 6th teams. In games yet to be played, we only have to play the 2nd in the regular season. We still have a shot at the Championship, but at 2 losses already, it's a long one.
Just going by the ACC standings On their website.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I keep saying that I've been watching Army football a lot recently (when Tech isn't playing in the same time slot). Here's why. Watch Bryson Daily in this, especially his first TD:

The guy is almost impossible to stop. Admittedly UAB is not very good, but Army could very easily end up in the playoffs as AAC champ if they beat Navy. Same for Navy too; all both teams have left in the schedule in the way of good teams are each other and ND. Btw, I wouldn't change places with the head guy t ND for any amount of money.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I keep saying that I've been watching Army football a lot recently (when Tech isn't playing in the same time slot). Here's why. Watch Bryson Daily in this, especially his first TD:

The guy is almost impossible to stop. Admittedly UAB is not very good, but Army could very easily end up in the playoffs as AAC champ if they beat Navy. Same for Navy too; all both teams have left in the schedule in the way of good teams are each other and ND. Btw, I wouldn't change places with the head guy t ND for any amount of money.

I'm looking forward to Army Vs Navy AAC champ then Army vs Navy 2 the Rematch for the Cup.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer

Yep. Saturdays game was very enjoyable.