2024 non-GT games thread

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Wasn't he on the shortlist for Bama?

Now he out here lookin like a clown.
Media threw a lot of names out there, Hard to tell which ones they were actually serious about, but if they wanted Norvell they would have gotten him. Same with Dabo. Frankly with Norvell that drubbing by the mutts probably killed any chance he had. Yeah they have a 3rd string QB so they should lose, but doing it by losing your manhood is quite another thing.

You used the hot button word, suprised your post still stands.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Well we're going to need to put on a show in Syracuse next Saturday if we want that first AP poll ranking since 2015. We're finding new ways to be let down, at least. That's progress.
At least it's the conference breaking our hearts this time, not the team

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Media threw a lot of names out there, Hard to tell which ones they were actually serious about, but if they wanted Norvell they would have gotten him. Same with Dabo. Frankly with Norvell that drubbing by the mutts probably killed any chance he had. Yeah they have a 3rd string QB so they should lose, but doing it by losing your manhood is quite another thing.

You used the hot button word, suprised your post still stands.

What word?

slugboy

Staff member
I’m out. BC might be improving, but good teams don’t lose two in a row, and FSU is getting stomped on offense, defense, and special teams.

FSU does not look like a good team. DJU can’t complete a pass beyond 5 yards. Somehow, Castellanos can. They’re falling out of the top 25.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
O'Brien can coach football. Anyone that paid attention to what he did at PSU, at 'Bama, and in the NFL shouldn't be surprised.
Why is it there were so many reports we didn't want him? I understand Batt's selection of Key, but the negative commentary towards O'Brien I found interesting. I have no idea.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
Wasn't he on the shortlist for Bama?

Now he out here lookin like a clown.
Rich Rodriguez was all but hired by Alabama in 2007 before his wife got cold feet, and they pivoted to Nick Saban. Too early to tell on Deboer and you never want to compare him to the GOAT, but as far as Norvell goes it looks like they may have dodged another bullet.