2023 Atlanta Braves

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hey, LAD has even worse pitching woes so we're not alone.

Braves need to worry about PHI and MIL but can beat both. Postseason is gonna be a bloodbath imho, but Braves are still the favorite. Even with the pitching issues.

And I'm calling shenanigans on you, @GTJake . Last week you were worried about the strikeouts. This week it's the pitchin'. Pick a lane, dude. :D

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Hey, LAD has even worse pitching woes so we're not alone.

Braves need to worry about PHI and MIL but can beat both. Postseason is gonna be a bloodbath imho, but Braves are still the favorite. Even with the pitching issues.

And I'm calling shenanigans on you, @GTJake . Last week you were worried about the strikeouts. This week it's the pitchin'. Pick a lane, dude. :D
Yea, no doubt, I've been a little bit of a critic this year on this Braves team ... maybe its just because I miss Freddie and Dansby ?? But, make no mistake I'll be cheering as loud as anyone in the post season :)

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I agree, and now Max Fried is on the IL and Charlie Morton hurt his finger last night and left the game ?? ... for all the glitzy offensive stats we may be in trouble.

Max Fried does not worry me. The only reason he is on the IL is because he wasn't going to pitch another regular season game this year. By giving him a stint on the IL, which will end before the braves first playoff series, they can call up a minor leaguer for depth to finish the season.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I know nothing about baseball, but was the stolen base overturned? Seemed very clear that he tagged the runner's helmet before the runner tagged 2nd, does that not count?

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
First time we were shut out at home all year. We really need a big bounce back game Monday night. We HAVE to go to Philly tied 1-1 if we want a chance to advance. This gives me eery vibes of last year. We can’t afford to go another 10 years without winning a postseason series.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Samantha Jones Wow GIF by Max

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic