2023 Adidas SWAG Watch

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ve got two items that I’m looking to move on from so I can add some other items to my Tech collections. If you’re interested, send me a private message.

White shirt is 2XL and blue hoodie pullover is a L.

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpeg
    IMG_2391.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2392.jpeg
    IMG_2392.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas t-shirt, available on ramblinwreckstore.com.
1691756600185.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas women's polo and pants/leggings, available from bookstore website.
View attachment 14569
View attachment 14570
I need that polo but in a mens..... I like the design a lot. Appreciate the piping being dark and not white.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas women's polo and pants/leggings, available from bookstore website.
View attachment 14569
View attachment 14570
Is that from the Geoff Collins collection?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Is that from the Geoff Collins collection?
If we're going to make fun of TFG's style, can we make fun of him for his hairline insecurity that he refuses to shave rather than his "not a real man" slimmer fits?

TFG slander is kind of stupid anyway. It's just an experiment that didn't work out - I give him some credit for having the courage to risk his career on a job he had a 99% chance of failing at.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
If we're going to make fun of TFG's style, can we make fun of him for his hairline insecurity that he refuses to shave rather than his "not a real man" slimmer fits?

TFG slander is kind of stupid anyway. It's just an experiment that didn't work out - I give him some credit for having the courage to risk his career on a job he had a 99% chance of failing at.
I will gladly risk my career for a guaranteed $15m, got any openings?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I will gladly risk my career for a guaranteed $15m, got any openings?
Fair point but as you know, this stuff is also ego to these coaches. The price tag isn’t worth the failure to a lot of them, which is why a lot of coaches skip our job on the football and basketball side. We are starting to provide them the resources to win now though thanks to Prez Cabrera, so the tide is turning.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of TFG

THREAD possible meltdown Rumor = it true Gt will be doing more blue uniforms?

I be back on SWAG in a week
I know Coach Key doesn't care about uniforms but it is insane to me that every recruit asks for those stunning golds for their photo shoots and we would even be considering a debate about making those our primary jerseys. We should wear those all 12 games if we could.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Go click into a few recruit threads and it becomes glaringly obvious that gold is the most popular jersey with them when they are on their official visits.
Yeah I just didn’t know if that was our recruiting staff pushing the gold vs recruits getting to choose