2023 Adidas SWAG Watch

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I just got an email saying these are available now from the B & N bookstore. I thought the stated price was a typo so I called. Turns out the advertised price IS in fact correct but it's inclusive - it does include free shipping, a cardboard box to ship/store them in and 1 pair of shoelaces. WTBS, I don't want my sneakers costing more than my suits. :oops: ;)
Yeah, they are always $200. The last ultraboosts I bought were $225.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I agree that $200 is pricey. But I just paid $20 for a jar of peanut butter and three apples at a Food Lion in a small southern suburb. I can’t contextualize costs of goods and services right now because everything is so expensive. I mean, I literally just paid 10% of the shoes in two seconds at the grocery store.

The coolest shoes I’ve ever seen from my alma mater, or two tanks of 2009 Camry gas + a few jars of peanut butter + some fruits and vegetables. Makes it easier when I think about it this way (plus, my girlfriend isn’t comfortable telling me where I should spend my money yet ;)).

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I agree that $200 is pricey. But I just paid $20 for a jar of peanut butter and three apples at a Food Lion in a small southern suburb. I can’t contextualize costs of goods and services right now because everything is so expensive. I mean, I literally just paid 10% of the shoes in two seconds at the grocery store.

The coolest shoes I’ve ever seen from my alma mater, or two tanks of 2009 Camry gas + a few jars of peanut butter + some fruits and vegetables. Makes it easier when I think about it this way (plus, my girlfriend isn’t comfortable telling me where I should spend my money yet ;)).
Lol yes! I walked out of publix the other day with 2 steaks roughly 1.5 lbs. 2 new seasonings to try. Milk, eggs, some veggies/fruit, and on sale bodyarmour. Came to $65. I had 6 things in my cart and it cost over $10 in average. The steaks were on sale at $11.99lb. $11.99 for a 1lb strip steak is still nuts to me. Most of my life I was paying $5-8 a pound.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas kids t-shirt, available from Fanatics sites.
1689782640998.png

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas 1/2 zip, available from Fanatics sites.
1689784724072.png

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
They seem to be re-releasing this one for all the adidas schools, available on Fanatics sites (looked again, the one from last year is navy, and this one is black...)
1689785834569.png

MidtownJacket

Staff member
They seem to be re-releasing this one for all the adidas schools, available on Fanatics sites (looked again, the one from last year is navy, and this one is black...)
View attachment 14503
FWIW I was a full size larger in this than they’re other quarter zips last year

Eta: it was also weirdly grippy on the inside for me. I returned it after purchase.

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
NEW adidas kids t-shirt, available from Fanatics sites.
View attachment 14501

Good god. Is this a bad Photoshop job on their part, or is this shirt sized for Moses Wright's kids?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas shorts, available from Fanatics sites.
1690209009014.png

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 14503
Looks like something Geoff would wear