2023 Adidas SWAG Watch

MidtownJacket

Staff member
New Year, New Head Football Coach, New Adidas SWAG thread:

Football Cleats: https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-cleats/HR0988.html
Blue Ultraboost Cleats

Something for the lady in your life (or go ahead and treat yourself girl, if you happen to be a lady):
Grey 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Tee

BBall Shorts:
Beige Yellow Jackets Swingman Shorts

Last edited:

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
New Year, New Head Football Coach, New Adidas SWAG thread:

Football Cleats: https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-cleats/HR0988.html
Blue Ultraboost Cleats

Something for the lady in your life (or go ahead and treat yourself girl, if you happen to be a lady):
Grey 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Tee

BBall Shorts:
Beige Yellow Jackets Swingman Shorts
why on the shorts is the logo not in the honeycomb like on the actual uniforms?

jpw67

Georgia Tech Fan
Hopefully we keep the football jersey template. Looks “traditional” but still has a modern look as well. I’d like to see the BlackWatch unis worn once tho….
I have the higher quality Black Watch jersey for sale at the Bookstore now, not the one offered during 2020. Love that. Would love to see us play one game over season in those.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
June 30, 2024
Does make you wonder tho with that Nike facility right there. While it’s been nice having a wider and nicer selection with adidas compared to the junk prior, I’m starting to think we might be in the same tier with Nike as we currently are with Adidas… I thought we’d be a bit more of a priority with them but it’s been a bit underwhelming….

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Does make you wonder tho with that Nike facility right there. While it’s been nice having a wider and nicer selection with adidas compared to the junk prior, I’m starting to think we might be in the same tier with Nike as we currently are with Adidas… I thought we’d be a bit more of a priority with them but it’s been a bit underwhelming….
That's exactly what I was thinking. Could be something, could be a whole lot of nothing, but it's definitely interesting at the least especially with just over a year left. IIRC, one of the big selling points of us going with Adidas was being able to partner with them for innovations. I don't believe that has come to fruition like we had envisioned.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
We may already have the workings of a contract to replace adidas in 2024, if we were going to Nike they would need a bit of a headstart to get things ready for us for a giant reveal then.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
That's exactly what I was thinking. Could be something, could be a whole lot of nothing, but it's definitely interesting at the least especially with just over a year left. IIRC, one of the big selling points of us going with Adidas was being able to partner with them for innovations. I don't believe that has come to fruition like we had envisioned.
Didn't they close the adidas innovation lab in ATL?