2023 Adidas SWAG Watch

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Those $200 shoes ended up being garbage. The navy continuously bled onto the white more and more over time. Huge design flaw.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Sorry i accidentally looked at your SWAG thread. It was my fault.

Please let me know if they try to go back to Russell. Otherwise care on.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Those $200 shoes ended up being garbage. The navy continuously bled onto the white more and more over time. Huge design flaw.
Part of the reason I stayed away. The nave on the toe cap looks like it’s suede or brushed leather. If that gets wet, it’s instantly going to run onto the white….

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Part of the reason I stayed away. The nave on the toe cap looks like it’s suede or brushed leather. If that gets wet, it’s instantly going to run onto the white….

Yea adidas tried to say that it wasn’t a “visible defect” as I literally provided multiple pictures of said visible defect.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Ironically it wasn't on the toe. It is all around the heel. It's awful.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
I think they’re trying to mix the football jersey styling with soccer fitting. Hot take- I don’t mind it.

The baggy jersey has always been eh for me. Haven’t had football pads to put under mine for some time so a nice fitting kinda makes sense.

But I’m also the type that pours a beer hard to get some of the carbonation out. So if the internet argues over any opinion, good chance mine won’t be an exception.

Either way can I get a THWG for the old gold usage. (I hope this doesn’t spark a ~real~ old gold debate)

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I think they’re trying to mix the football jersey styling with soccer fitting. Hot take- I don’t mind it.

The baggy jersey has always been eh for me. Haven’t had football pads to put under mine for some time so a nice fitting kinda makes sense.

But I’m also the type that pours a beer hard to get some of the carbonation out. So if the internet argues over any opinion, good chance mine won’t be an exception.

Either way can I get a THWG for the old gold usage. (I hope this doesn’t spark a ~real~ old gold debate)

I can see that. To me, I think it's the way the panels are cut/shaped with the differing textures make it look odd, but I agree a jersey that fits more like a good T-Shirt would be a welcome idea.