2022 Season

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
The top tier travel teams (Canes, Bombers, East Cobb, Team Elite, etc) are basically top D1 teams for their signing year. They’re used to playing top competition and even some older teams but college is 18-24 year olds until the Covid clog is flushed

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
D1 Baseball has us as a 3 seed. The only thing for sure is this bracket will change.

I've booked tickets to go to England in mid to end June (CWS time). Trying to do everything I can to move us along.

1649284723201.png

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
If the ACC tournament were to start today (which I acknowledge, thankfully, it doesn’t) we would be the 11th seed. SMH.

I feel like we have better than 11th seed talent and will likely end up somewhere around 6-8, which is probably about where we belong

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
If the ACC tournament were to start today (which I acknowledge, thankfully, it doesn’t) we would be the 11th seed. SMH.

I feel like we have better than 11th seed talent and will likely end up somewhere around 6-8, which is probably about where we belong
We do have better than 11 seed in the ACC talent. I believe we have top 10 talent in the country.

We just need to show it and take care of business. Pitching and defense. Let's go get it!

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Well, I wouldn’t say our team has better than 11 seed in team pitching talent for the ACC. But … after this afternoon’s shutout win over the Seminoles, at least the team ERA went down a little bit.

Hope this continues … fingers crossed!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It will probably take a 2-1 at UNC

Probably. Neither we are FSU are in D1 Top 25.

No matter. What matters most is how we do against UNC, Duke, Miami, Clemson & Pitt. Win all 5 and we are in low teens. Sweep all five and I want some of those drugs.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Brutal loss for UNC yesterday. Apparently the game was delayed for quite some time due to a bomb threat, then they gave up 4 in the ninth to take the game to extras and lose 6-5 in the 14th.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Kevin in a no-brainer, but I was shocked Chandler and Jenkins didn't make the list on any of the teams,

Chandler is worth the most to our team IMHO. But they must value sometime else.

Agree Jenk should be on there too.

No pitchers. No surprise. I expect there will be ones in years to come with DBo. But that's faith talking.