2022-23 Season

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Beesball put a line through his name as a “signee” so maybe he will sign with a different class year. Not sure if he is enrolled at Tech yet.

Probably not or they would have added him to another year. Beesball is such a tremendous site. Does anyone know who runs it?

The site has signees all the way out to 2026 and back to 2015. https://beesball.com/recruiting.html

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Probably not or they would have added him to another year. Beesball is such a tremendous site. Does anyone know who runs it?

The site has signees all the way out to 2026 and back to 2015. https://beesball.com/recruiting.html
Richard Musterer has been doing it since, well forever! I recall listening to him back in the early ‘80’s doing WREK Beesball for G.T.
IMO, he was/is the best. Ballard is good, don’t get me wrong. Listen to GTWBB, and tell me who is better prepared for a game than R.M.? Detail, facts and downright keeping up with the action. Smooth, exciting and you can follow his voice into your own eyes while you are listening but feel like you are watching the game.

Big Al Ciraldo was the first Braves radio announcer. Many do not know that Jack Hurst(Falcons), was with him. It got to be too much for Al with doing the Tech games and selling advertising on WGST. He was a Shriner, all the way into Heaven.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Richard Musterer has been doing it since, well forever! I recall listening to him back in the early ‘80’s doing WREK Beesball for G.T.
IMO, he was/is the best. Ballard is good, don’t get me wrong. Listen to GTWBB, and tell me who is better prepared for a game than R.M.? Detail, facts and downright keeping up with the action. Smooth, exciting and you can follow his voice into your own eyes while you are listening but feel like you are watching the game.

Big Al Ciraldo was the first Braves radio announcer. Many do not know that Jack Hurst(Falcons), was with him. It got to be too much for Al with doing the Tech games and selling advertising on WGST. He was a Shriner, all the way into Heaven.
Love listening to both Musterer for GTWBB and Wiley for Baseball. We are very lucky to have them both!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wow! Great news on the flats!

There goes our baseball budget. For a guy who has made $55M (or so) in MLB, how much did we have to we pay him? (tic) https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/st-louis-cardinals/matt-wieters-7247/

Unbelievably good to have someone of his stature in any way associated with the program.

I'm willing to bet there is NO assistant college baseball coach who has his lifetime earnings. Sometimes when you have more than enough money, you can just do what you want.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
There goes our baseball budget. For a guy who has made $55M (or so) in MLB, how much did we have to we pay him? (tic) https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/st-louis-cardinals/matt-wieters-7247/

Unbelievably good to have someone of his stature in any way associated with the program.

I'm willing to bet there is NO assistant college baseball coach who has his lifetime earnings. Sometimes when you have more than enough money, you can just do what you want.
Troy Tulowitzki is currently an assistant at Texas, but he’s probably the only one.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Troy Tulowitzki is currently an assistant at Texas, but he’s probably the only one.
No he's not. Tulo chose NOT to return as Head Coach Pierce is a piece of work (Everyone quit or was fired).....

Nuke, Weiters is a student assistant coach...not sure how much that pays or just counts as credit.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
When do we get a 2023 schedule? I got a chance to catch some games and if the schedule comes out soon I can build my next year's travel around the home games because I go thru Atlanta almost every trip. C'mon GT, get it done.