2022-23 Season

THWG

Helluva Engineer
MiLB schedules are out. Both Durham & Charlotte venues are available for the week of the ACC Tournament. Gwinnett is not.

Duke's schedule has Charlotte as ACCT location. I believe that's premature (or carry over from last year's schedule). As far as I know... no official announcement has come out of ACC for location of the 2023 tournament.
I really would like them to play it at Gwinnett one year. That's just 10 minutes from my house.

FittedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
MiLB schedules are out. Both Durham & Charlotte venues are available for the week of the ACC Tournament. Gwinnett is not.

Duke's schedule has Charlotte as ACCT location. I believe that's premature (or carry over from last year's schedule). As far as I know... no official announcement has come out of ACC for location of the 2023 tournament.
I think the ACC signed a deal to hold the tournament in Charlotte for a few years I can be wrong but I think that is the case.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think the ACC signed a deal to hold the tournament in Charlotte for a few years I can be wrong but I think that is the case.
You might be correct. My recall is a few years ago... the MiLB came out & said they'd no longer schedule around venue's requests to keep that week (and other similar type requests) open. ACC was left to have to wait. That could have change (not lasted).

As of May... this from ACC still says TBD.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
You might be correct. My recall is a few years ago... the MiLB came out & said they'd no longer schedule around venue's requests to keep that week (and other similar type requests) open. ACC was left to have to wait. That could have change (not lasted).

As of May... this from ACC still says TBD.
I recall the same. I believe the minor league that Durham is in said they'd no longer consider requests to schedule around events like the ACC tournament. I would think that the local businesses would love to have the ACC tournament due to people like myself coming to town, but???

FittedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Roster 2022-2023

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Free content on Top 100 Programs per D1

@36 seems about right as extrapolation.

Have to pitch better and we'll do better than #36. Don't and we don't.

KISS.