2020 Offseason Thread

TheFlyest

Ramblin' Wreck
Won’t effect this year’s class much but down the line.

For all jawja’s OLine size and girth they sure didn’t use them effectively when it counted the most.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Mine was a reply to whether he's likely to take his recruits with him.

Pittman to Arkansas had already been reported for a good while.
Gotcha.
I think it’s also unlikely. What will be interesting is if other schools can flip them away from Georgia, and if they come sniffing some of our guys to replace them when they’re lost. Or they get flipped then guys we are in on get moved down the pecking order for those schools and we can sneak in and grab em.
Kiffin at Ole miss could also shake things up.

GTRock

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not discounting that he may get 1 or 2 to switch that really like him. He'll surely try. But (most) his recruits as a whole, no way.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
20191208_204825.jpg

If he was staying he would've said so.

Jmonty71

Banned
Who do y'all think will be Cinderella story of the upcoming 2020 football season and what coaching changes do y'all think will happen in 2020? I think North Carolina will surprise a lot of people and win the ACC Coastal Division in 2020. I think Coach Cutcliffe will retire as head coach of Duke when they have another losing season in 2020 and i think Dave Clawson leaves Wake Forest for Vanderbilt or Mississippi State following the 2020 season.
I think Clemson will be the top dog, with the next best ACC team, 4 wins back. I think Miami will be the team to surprise folks, next year. I think UNC will win 8 games, but Miami will win 9. I think, we; GT, will win 4 games. It's a tough schedule and we still have a lack of talent and a terrible OC. I think P'nut will be let go at the end of next season, in order to save Collins from being fired, himself. Overall, watch out for Florida Gators. I think they will derail Ugag, from the SEC East, next year.

Jmonty71

Banned
Who do y'all think will win the ACC Coastal in 2020? Here are my predictions for the ACC in 2020

I disagree on a few things: But, not much

ACC Coastal

1) Miami 9-3 and 6-2 in the ACC

2) North Carolina 8-4 and 5-3 in the ACC

3) Virginia Tech 8-4 and 4-4 in the ACC

3) Virginia 8-4 and 4-4 in the ACC

5) Pitt 7-5 and 4-4 in the ACC

6) Georgia Tech 4-8 and 3-5 in the ACC

6) Duke 4-8 and 3-5 in the ACC

ACC Atlantic

1) Clemson 12-0 and 8-0 in the ACC

2) FSU 9-3 and 5-2 in the ACC

3) Louisville 7-5 and 5-3 in the ACC

3) Wake Forest 7-5 and 5-3 in the ACC

5) NCSU 6-6 and 2-6 in the ACC

5) Syracuse 6-6 and 2-6 in the ACC

7) Boston College 2-10 and 0-8 in the ACC

ACC Championship Game: Clemson whips Miami

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I think Clemson will be the top dog, with the next best ACC team, 4 wins back. I think Miami will be the team to surprise folks, next year. I think UNC will win 8 games, but Miami will win 9. I think, we; GT, will win 4 games. It's a tough schedule and we still have a lack of talent and a terrible OC. I think P'nut will be let go at the end of next season, in order to save Collins from being fired, himself. Overall, watch out for Florida Gators. I think they will derail Ugag, from the SEC East, next year.
I also hope GT finds another OC in 2021. I would have loved for Mike Bobo to join Coach Collins coaching staff.