Mello Yellow-Jacket
Major League Signings
Trades And Claims
  • None
Notable Minor League Signings
Notable Losses

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Looks like the parent club gave a stock memorandum to their MiLB teams to release and send out. The only difference I see, other than the corresponding teams’ header, is that Rome didn’t sign off with “y’all.” Ha!Ha!(why do we in this country seem to give 2 Ha Ha’s when trying to make a joke?-Why not Ha!Ha!Ha!).

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Looks like the parent club gave a stock memorandum to their MiLB teams to release and send out. The only difference I see, other than the corresponding teams’ header, is that Rome didn’t sign off with “y’all.” Ha!Ha!(why do we in this country seem to give 2 Ha Ha’s when trying to make a joke?-Why not Ha!Ha!Ha!).
Great point(y):LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious: The Florida Fire Frogs still haven't made an announcement:rolleyes:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I'm surprised the Florida Fire Frogs haven't put out a memo like Gwinnett,Rome and Mississippi:rolleyes: Here's something from Minor League Baseball President and CEO Pat O' Connor:cigar:

Maybe the Braves sent Langeliers down to Florida instead of Mississippi so he could play when the Frogs open up?
Most of the events I work have been cancelled, except for an event at Mercer in Macon and the Sugarloaf Golf Classic(TPC), as of today. Also, Garth Brooks in May(Charlotte, NC)is still on.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Maybe the Braves sent Langeliers down to Florida instead of Mississippi so he could play when the Frogs open up?
Most of the events I work have been cancelled, except for an event at Mercer in Macon and the Sugarloaf Golf Classic(TPC), as of today. Also, Garth Brooks in May(Charlotte, NC)is still on.
The Fire Frogs are Single A Advanced so that would be the place for him to go since i think he'll be quickly promoted to Atlanta.:smuggrin:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
If there are that few games being played i would be for not starting up the 2020 season at all and just starting up in February 2021.:rolleyes:
I have to agree with you, even though I love the game and we have a good team.
However, the money is too rich for all involved and they are all like pimps on the corner looking for the next “green” field of play. Lol.