2020 Atlanta Braves News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
The grapevine leaking out of Denver had them wanting Pache, Anderson, Davidson and Riley. At first they asked for Wright instead of Davidson. Alex still said “no.”
The Cardinals reportedly have offered 2 of their best 3 prospects plus 2 MLB players off the playoff roster. Rockies didn’t say they wouldn’t, but still shopping around.

If it were me, I’d ask for Charlie Blackmon(Chuck Nazty, he’s called)thrown in, if I’m giving up 4 guys who could be on our roster in September. I might throw in Inciarte for salary purposes or Duvall as a 5th guy. They asked for the moon and stars from LA D.
The Rockies are asking for too damn much:rolleyes:

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
The grapevine leaking out of Denver had them wanting Pache, Anderson, Davidson and Riley. At first they asked for Wright instead of Davidson. Alex still said “no.”
The Cardinals reportedly have offered 2 of their best 3 prospects plus 2 MLB players off the playoff roster. Rockies didn’t say they wouldn’t, but still shopping around.

If it were me, I’d ask for Charlie Blackmon(Chuck Nazty, he’s called)thrown in, if I’m giving up 4 guys who could be on our roster in September. I might throw in Inciarte for salary purposes or Duvall as a 5th guy. They asked for the moon and stars from LA D.

It's hard to say, but when do you finally say "now" is the time and start giving up some of your Prospects for proven Major League players ?? ... maybe I've just lost my patience.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
My goal last year was to equal the previous year, because I thought we were a year or two ahead of schedule and had over achieved in 2018. It was a very good 2019, but a few of us feared the playoffs with those young pitchers logging more innings then they ever had. The ceiling is 100 wins if we can add an OF before the end of March and pull the trigger in July if we are lacking at 3B or another OF or a C. If we do absolutely nothing, I think 3B will be average at the worst. The OF will piece together again like last year or Pache will turn out good quickly. Catcher will be mediocre as is. 91 wins, like 2018.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
He’s dead wood to us, now:
Asked by Alison Mastrangelo of WSB-TV whether Atlanta made him a “competitive” offer, Donaldson said, “No, I mean, they ended up offering me late, like a day or so before.” Donaldson went on to state that he “really enjoyed” his one-year stint with the Braves, whom he called “a good fit for me,” and added that it was “a dream come true to be able to play there.”

He spoke of playing on a bunch of 1 year deals over a 12 year career. I checked his stats. He really only had 5 productive seasons. They were 2013-2017. And then last year with Atlanta. That equals 1/2 of his career.

Last edited:

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
He’s dead wood to us, now:
Asked by Alison Mastrangelo of WSB-TV whether Atlanta made him a “competitive” offer, Donaldson said, “No, I mean, they ended up offering me late, like a day or so before.” Donaldson went on to state that he “really enjoyed” his one-year stint with the Braves, whom he called “a good fit for me,” and added that it was “a dream come true to be able to play there.”

He spoke of playing on a bunch of 1 year deals over a 12 year career. I checked his stats. He really only had 5 productive seasons. They were 2013-2017. And then last year with Atlanta. That equals 1/2 of his career.
Josh Donaldson is an arrogant arsehat and i hope he reverts to what he was before and finishes his career injury plagued:mad::grumpy::sour::rolleyes: