2020 Adidas Swag Thread

MidtownJacket

Staff member
It would be sweet if adidas made us some of our own shoes like Washington.
Like these?:

F35930_1l.jpg

https://www.shoebacca.com/sm-pro-bo...EaO2IblGY9wuiCPobuP1sZDQF0k_6odUaAlWOEALw_wcB

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Just got these in. Interesting shoe. Comfortable, but that’s because there’s really not much to them. No structure at all. Just a slipper with a sole, really.
All white with a little gold though. So definitely a GT shoe!
View attachment 8084 View attachment 8085 View attachment 8086 View attachment 8087

Just got these from Academy yesterday. Had a previous version of these -- light, comfortable shoe, but the soles wore out after 4-5 months of walking 3-4 miles per day. Definitely more of a casual shoe than everyday. Might save these for gamedays only. For the anti-blue crowd, no excuse not to buy these!

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Just got these from Academy yesterday. Had a previous version of these -- light, comfortable shoe, but the soles wore out after 4-5 months of walking 3-4 miles per day. Definitely more of a casual shoe than everyday. Might save these for gamedays only. For the anti-blue crowd, no excuse not to buy these!

Yeah, they are definitely a light duty use shoe. But for game days (and general comfort), I’d recommend the Ultraboost 20 in white and gold all day, every day. Ultraboost has become my favorite athletic shoe, and it’s not even close. Never worn a more comfortable shoe.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
For those of you who liked the fairly recently released ZNE hoodie, this one:

f09385c93f8b905b00e1fc37641f989a.jpg

The bookstore is having a pretty crazy 75% off sale right now on a lot of cold weather gear and outerwear. All eligible items are listed here:

https://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp...uterwear_Sale_April_2020_Push1&mi_u=782116976

That ZNE hoodie is part of the sale. The sale takes it from a $125 item to $31.25!

I just bought 12 items for just above the original cost ($125) of that jacket, WITH the jacket being one of them.