2020 Adidas Swag Thread

Techster

Helluva Engineer
From what I'm reading, Temple opted out early with their UA contract and Nike came in.

Would love to see the Nike numbers for Temple as I believe Nike told us we would get an apparel only deal with little to no cash.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
From what I'm reading, Temple opted out early with their UA contract and Nike came in.

Would love to see the Nike numbers for Temple as I believe Nike told us we would get an apparel only deal with little to no cash.

How many more years is on our Adidas deal? I believe it’s 3 right?

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer

Nike also only wanted football, basketball, and baseball, and was going to leave all other sports to fend for themselves. Under Armor is about to go bankrupt, looks like adidas will be at Tech for the foreseeable future

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Nike also only wanted football, basketball, and baseball, and was going to leave all other sports to fend for themselves. Under Armor is about to go bankrupt, looks like adidas will be at Tech for the foreseeable future
Unless puma or new balance steps in hahaha

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Anybody else get the dreaded “your order’s been cancelled” email from the bookstore after the sweet one day sale o_O

I ordered 11 items, and 5 ended up cancelled. The others arrived today. The ZNE jacket is by far my favorite, and it has a GT logo that's on the right sleeve that's not visible on the bookstore web site. It's basically got in a built-in face mask, which is timely!

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
When do we think Adidas will realistically release the 2020 year this year? Last year - it was basically a few weeks before football season.

Add COVID-19 to that this year - same time? Do they even release that much new gear? Is it delayed? Thoughts?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
When do we think Adidas will realistically release the 2020 year this year? Last year - it was basically a few weeks before football season.

Add COVID-19 to that this year - same time? Do they even release that much new gear? Is it delayed? Thoughts?

Usually around The 2nd wk of July for the new adidas gear

Milwaukee

Banned

This looks good, Adidas should make these with these white soles
14F5BFE9-E861-4DBA-BCFA-1FFE28BC0897.jpeg