2020 Adidas Swag Thread

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
When we wore the grey CHOA jerseys against North Carolina the announcers and the AJC said they were auctioning off the game worn jerseys but they haven’t said anymore about it since then. Any updates or has anyone heard anymore about this?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
When we wore the grey CHOA jerseys against North Carolina the announcers and the AJC said they were auctioning off the game worn jerseys but they haven’t said anymore about it since then. Any updates or has anyone heard anymore about this?
I haven't heard anything about them going on sale. Not sure if it happened.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
https://www.complex.com/sneakers/2020/03/adidas-confirms-donald-glover-partnership-has-ended

RIP Childish Gambino Collab.. we lost you too soon these shoes were fire for spring
donald-glover-adidas-nizza-eg1761-release-date

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Appreciate the heads up! Good thing today was pay day.

I like these, and may pick them up at some point (have a lot of Eastbay 25% codes as soon as these come off discount restriction), but for now I’m holding out for the all gold version. Those are just so bada**.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
any idea how this fits? like if i wear a L it normal clothes would i wear a L in this?
So got mine in on Tuesday. The zne hoodie with short sleeves fits true to size. I got a medium and need a large so I mailed it back. To me it’s more of a faded black/gray color.