2020 Adidas Swag Thread

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
And I don’t think I’ve seen this one. At least I hope I haven’t seen it, photographed it, posted it here, and forgotten I did! Lol. Nice thin track jacket.

c2549d2847e0a2c2a492c9aaa4b9813b.jpg

Ive been looking for this for the longest

matching pants

upload_2020-3-9_13-55-40.jpeg

https://www.hibbett.com/adidas-mens-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-tiro-pants/H6790.html

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

Milwaukee

Banned
Pretty nice haul from Fanatics. All of these items are $20 off the price listed:View attachment 7878

Holy smokes Adidas, you’re a JOKE.

Adidas hoodie does in fact have the 3 ugly stripes on the sleeve not pictured on the site. It’s not as grey as Chris’s picture however and the fit is true. I would keep it if it didn’t have 3 obvious blotches (nickel sized bleach spots). The blotches are a Fanatics issue not Adidas, but it’s going back.

The xxl 1/4 zip fits like a 5xl dress, unbelievable. I’m a 2x and may need a Medium? Return.

In other news the Nike Falcons 1/4 zip is what it’s supposed to be.

Adidas team gear is the absolute worst.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
At the bookstore today, actually. Here is a better photo of it.

cd0be662de06178ca35536584290941f.jpg

And I don’t think I’ve seen this one. At least I hope I haven’t seen it, photographed it, posted it here, and forgotten I did! Lol. Nice thin track jacket.

c2549d2847e0a2c2a492c9aaa4b9813b.jpg
I want that jacket! Of course it’s not on the website..... I’ll attempt to call and see if I can order over the phone but that never seems to be an option with them.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck

Adidas hoodie does in fact have the 3 ugly stripes on the sleeve not pictured on the site. It’s not as grey as Chris’s picture however and the fit is true. I would keep it if it didn’t have 3 obvious blotches (nickel sized bleach spots). The blotches are a Fanatics issue not Adidas, but it’s going back.

The xxl 1/4 zip fits like a 5xl dress, unbelievable. I’m a 2x and may need a Medium? Return.

That’s what I’ve been saying on the GameMode stuff (that 1/4 zip is GameMode). I’m a 47” chest (XL in USA based sizes, XXL in UK based) and I’m a medium all day long in that piece (mine is the gold one). I even legit got into a Small, but just wanted a little more room. The GameMode hoodie was the exact same way. If you’re ever on campus for a game, just pay attention to the 40-50 year old men wearing that hoodie that obviously ordered it online based on their “normal” or without trying it on, because I’ve never seen SO many grown men walking around in a hoodie that looks like a kid that stole one of their dad’s sweatshirts. It’s sooo ill-fitting on almost anyone who didn’t try it on and properly resize. They hit most men about mid thigh or lower.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I want that jacket! Of course it’s not on the website..... I’ll attempt to call and see if I can order over the phone but that never seems to be an option with them.

No, it’s not on the website. Will probably be soon though. I did have a conversation with one of the bookstore’s managers on Adidas gear, and gear in general. Unsurprisingly, Adidas isn’t one of their favorite vendors...not by a LONG shot...I’ve never met anyone that sells Adidas (including myself) that is fond of them. Apparently they have LOTS of issues with them.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

That 2x 1/4 zip is on you lol. We discussed Adidaa game mode stuff faithfully on here. Ima 2XL and had to buy an XL

MidtownJacket

Staff member
That 2x 1/4 zip is on you lol. We discussed Adidaa game mode stuff faithfully on here. Ima 2XL and had to buy an XL

This is definitely a known issue and part of why I love this thread. It helps fans like me who aren’t local but without being surprised. Like by the hidden three stripe sleeve cap and sizing issues.

The downside is we see all the swag that is available in-store only.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk