2020 ACC Baseball

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I was just saying bad for Ga and I guess our RPI

Anything bad for uGag is good. I'd take the RPI hit for uGag to lose all their games from here on out.

Guess Ga Southern is a lot better team than us:whistle: Gee, I forgot we beat them once and get to play @GT next Wednesday. They'll have an advantage not playing on Tuesday and playing Troy this weekend and South Alabama afterward. But we have pitching depth like we've never had, just have to see if it's enough. (and score more runs)

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Week 2 of ACC play...

Ga Tech at FSU
UNC at Duke
Miami at Va Tech
UVA at Pitt
BC at NC State
ND at Louisville
Clemson at Wake Forest

Standings attached.

Currently, D1 has these ACC teams in top 25:
#2 Louisville
#7 Miami
#10 Duke
#11 NC State
#15 FSU
#24 Clemson
#25 UVA

...and in a statistical anomaly, that is 7 ranked ACC teams and NONE face each other this weekend in the 7 series scheduled. What are the odds of that?

Of those ranked teams.. the only 2 teams to lose mid-week were Duke (Davidson) and NC State (Charlotte)... both 1-run upsets.
By my count, the ACC was 17-4 on Tues/Wed this week with notable wins over #18Auburn (GT), #1Florida (FSU), #12UCF (Miami)

ACC_Standings_12Mar.png

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
at least they are letting them play(for n0w).
I would be pissed if my kid was at IVY league. That's BS.
Especially for an outside sport with minimal contact/shared air

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Really sucks! ...for many reasons.
The latest... re ACC Baseball...

I'm hoping that the ACC continues to play but to restricted stadiums. Only people associated with programs and family.

The problem isn't the games though, it's the travel there and back.

I think the biggest fear is the unknown; we didn't having testing for months and were falsely assured with a lack of data.

Nothing yet I've seen. Probably voting among schools and there are differing opinions.