* Notre Dame swept North Carolina on the road.
* Clemson swept Boston College at home...although 2 of the wins were 1 run come from behind wins in their last at-bat.
* Miami swept Pittsburgh at home.
Let the dogfight begin. Next week these leading teams' schedules look like:
* Notre Dame @ Louisville, then home against Clemson.
* Clemson @ Wake Forest, then @ Notre Dame.
* Miami @ Virginia Tech.
I'm guessing there won't be any 6-0 teams after next weekend. I suspect there will be maybe 3 teams who are 5-1.