2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament - Atlanta Regional

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Is it really raining hard over there? I'm like 3 miles away and we've got nothing doing here lol
On Briarcliff Rd. raining hard now. This could help Tech with a delay, pretty sure the umps will tryto get the game in one way or another. Radio only, Directv does not have espn 3.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'll be honest and admit this is the first game I've seen this season and am, in general, just not a big baseball fan, but how are you the #3 team in the country when you can't catch a routine fly ball?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Interesting thatAuburn kept their starter in, while Hall replaced Roedig. Sounds like that was the wrong choice by Hall.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I agree. But what I didn't like was when CT came off the field in the 8th inning and the team came out to congratulate him. You only do stuff like that when you are finished for the night, it absolutely breaks your concentration and focus. I told my son he was finished and was shocked when he pitched the ninth. For example, when pitchers have a no hitter going late in the game, his teammates won't sit within 6 feet of him, much less be patting him on the back.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk
Understood. But he was still sharp in the 9th. There was no sign of him losing anything. The two runners were flukish rather than CT wearing down. He was still dominating the batters, including the guy who won the game for Auburn.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
We could still pull it out, but this is frustrating. Last night was ridiculous. Still can’t belive we left the starter in the way the 9th started. Just another part of being a Tech fan

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
We just didn't look like a self-aware team much of this regional. A lot of really lackadaisical plays.