2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
White was wearing uni from last year. Gold was wearing a new uni.

I suspect there will be a new uniform for 2019 similar to the Gold team uni but with some tweaks or additions. Pure conjecture on last point.

That strictly Gold & White shirt has potential. No stripe White hat/ this jersey / classic no stripe White pants with Gold “GT“ logo on front hip.

If only somebody had the guts.

No number outline. If it confuses fans & coaches in Stands - it has potential to do the same to opponents on field.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure why, but my post above (and responses) were moved to this thread from the swag thread. This has nothing to do with color; it's about the uniform design, and I would think that would be swag.
I had to move about 5 pages of posts... apologies for collateral damage.

In any case, I thought the 'Swag' thread was intended for product we can buy. Not sure that uniform design fits perfectly in either thread, but here we are for now.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Screenshot_20190429-222939_Chrome.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I had to move about 5 pages of posts... apologies for collateral damage.

In any case, I thought the 'Swag' thread was intended for product we can buy. Not sure that uniform design fits perfectly in either thread, but here we are for now.

The 2018 one I started was. People kept mucking up the 2019 one though. Obviously the OP didn’t generate the respekt I do.

#IamMyOwnGetBakCoach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

This is a sweeeeet combination. Change my mind.

Not a lick of navy except the outline on the helmet (or is that even navy or black?), so some of ya'll should be happy.

I'd be fine with it if the design on the side of the pants was white. They look like French fries when it's all gold. There is a reason why all gold isn't done often lolol

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

This is a sweeeeet combination. Change my mind.

Not a lick of navy except the outline on the helmet (or is that even navy or black?), so some of ya'll should be happy.

Beautiful and unique. I do want see it with a gold helmet and white pants

Coachstick12

Georgia Tech Fan
Why is it that so many on this site spend more time debating on the colors of uniforms and not sharing useful info on the team? I know I just recently became a fan of Georgia Tech, but when I come to the site, it seems like an elementary board when it comes to a college site. Some of you should spend more time learning and discussing football not preparing for a runway modeling show in New York. Not impressed with the knowledge on this site. Just my two cent rant

Coachstick12

Georgia Tech Fan
Because it seems that's all some of you can ever discuss or post about. Instead of worrying about the color of your unis maybe spend time talking X's and O's. No wonder your a middle of the road ACC team. The knowledge of some of you so called "FANS" is down right embarrassing

Deleted member 2897

Because it seems that's all some of you can ever discuss or post about. Instead of worrying about the color of your unis maybe spend time talking X's and O's. No wonder your a middle of the road ACC team. The knowledge of some of you so called "FANS" is down right embarrassing

Ahhhh, so the truth comes out.

You gotta love someone who insults people’s intelligence while making egregious errors in basic grammar.

Bless your heart.

By the way, 4th is not middle of the road in a field of 14. So I guess neither English nor Math is a strong suit.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

jck.gif

Quick guys, let's discuss last week's game.

No? Why TF not?!

crut

Helluva Engineer
People are interested in branding because right now in the offseason it is a very visible and adjustable concept that can hurt or help the program NOW, and that's why they (me included) talk about it.

Looking at your post history, it doesn't look like you have initiated a lot of Xs and Os discussion either. If you see that as an issue, don't hate on other people when you would be part of the problem. I don't mean this to be a jerk, but maybe starting the conversation will help.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Your choice of words has really told us you are not a Tech fan. ( hint when talking about a team if you want people to believe you are a fan don't use the word your ) now run along and go to the UNC football board and tell them you are a fan