2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I like the uni’s designs ok but i’m really disappointed with the shade of gold that Adidas chose to be Tech Gold, it’s just way to bland and beige looking to me, needs to be more like the helmet color somehow

Have any of y'all seen a close up of the gold pants worn Friday night? They were not identical for the two teams, as you can clearly see below. The pants worn by the gold team have an odd feature, neither good nor bad, but odd .....

upload_2019-4-29_9-44-22.png

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Have any of y'all seen a close up of the gold pants worn Friday night? They were not identical for the two teams, as you can clearly see below. The pants worn by the gold team have an odd feature, neither good nor bad, but odd .....

View attachment 5716

Old practice pants? I have no idea but see no juice in those polka dots / diamonds or whatever they are.

Bleeeech!

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow

View attachment 5716
I thought it was the adidas tread pattern, but it could be a bee or yellow jacket pattern? Personally, I liked both Unis.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

View attachment 5716

White was wearing uni from last year. Gold was wearing a new uni.

I suspect there will be a new uniform for 2019 similar to the Gold team uni but with some tweaks or additions. Pure conjecture on last point.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 5716
Practice pants, older Adidas designs had those, called the Tire Tracks, most teams hated them so Adidas did away with them.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
And we know this how?
It’s the old Adidas design template. That “tire tread” material is supposed to be form fitting or something. But when they upgraded their template last year they did away with it. You can see it old pictures from Adidas schools like Miami, Louisville, Kansas, Nebraska, etc. You can still see it on the black Miami unis they wore against GT last year because they hadn’t got new black ones like they did with white, orange, and green. Because Tech has been wearing those pants predominately in practice, but wearing last year’s white and blue pants in practice, I would assume there will be a new pair of gold pants this year. Remember that last year’s gold pants have the blue GT on the hip, which is now against regulation.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
I like the uni’s designs ok but i’m really disappointed with the shade of gold that Adidas chose to be Tech Gold, it’s just way to bland and beige looking to me, needs to be more like the helmet color somehow
Adidas didn’t choose it, we did.