2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
I appreciate the mods stepping in to regulate the CGC vs. CPJ infestation. Can we maybe do the same with gold vs. navy blue? This thread is supposed to be for Adidas Swag watch. As for gold vs. navy, I think every single person with a take on that topic has long ago made their opinion known. And again...and again...and again. We get it. Some want only gold and white, some are okay with limited navy, some like navy a lot, and some are even okay going out on a limb for limited use jerseys like black. I think everyone understands where everyone else is coming from, and nobody is convincing anyone else that their opinion is the wrong one. Lets just accept that and move on. Please?

On that note, any good new Tech gear anybody has seen lately : )
YES!! 1000+++ Every time this thread gets new posts, I think it has to do with new Adidas merchandise but it's the same color debate. Lets separate the two please

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
If we have to wear the blue jerseys, I think the 2014 OB unis, with gold pants, look better than the 1990 NC unis with white pants.
I personally like combination the we wore during the clemson game more than the 14 OB unis. We should were navy once a year, and then split up between white and gold jerseys for the rest of the home games.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Wish we could design a uni with nothing but OLD Gold and White that would jump out. Only those 2 colors.

I believe Blue or Black is fine as a trim color - but only if applied across the board to all sports. Not like when Cremins and curry were here and they were different.

We did wear some Blue shirts in the 40’s, but after Dodd took over Black was our trim until 1972 when Fulcher changed it to Blue. (Pictures can be deceiving). As said, when curry came in the trim was still Blue (as pointed out he put us in Blue shirts for home disaster vs. ugag in 1981). Again, Cremins had BB in Blue trim entire time, and then in about 83 or so curry went with Black. You all know how Boss Ross went with Blue.

I just hope all our teams use the same trim color.

I could see CGC liking the Black.

Surprised we never saw a W/Gold/ W combo from Adidas.

Whatever the trim, I believe we will see an all Blue or all Black special uni - along with other combos.

Don’t care anymore - just want better crootin.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Like these?
3D00B6F3-5AF8-42A2-BB4B-712FC8974E5A.jpeg

Everyone would be crying about not seeing the names or numbers