2019 GT Official Color Debate (formerly Adidas Swag Watch 2019 **

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Exactly. Nobody at Florida would wear green all the time just because the players like it
Like this....
cbbbc8fdd9227315a2bb33fb9f61363d

From this article: "Last fall, the Florida Gators wore ‘swamp green’ alternate uniforms. They unique look drew the ire of many fans. During, head coach Dan Mullen’s booster meeting in Tampa on Tuesday, the controversial uniforms were brought up.

Mullen was quick to point out that while adults may not have liked the look, the teenage recruits the Gators are chasing certainly like the green uniform"

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Like this....
cbbbc8fdd9227315a2bb33fb9f61363d

From this article: "Last fall, the Florida Gators wore ‘swamp green’ alternate uniforms. They unique look drew the ire of many fans. During, head coach Dan Mullen’s booster meeting in Tampa on Tuesday, the controversial uniforms were brought up.

Mullen was quick to point out that while adults may not have liked the look, the teenage recruits the Gators are chasing certainly like the green uniform"
Did you not read what i posted? I said "all the time." Im aware they wore that for one game and the AD Stricklin has actually promised to never wear that again

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Did you not read what i posted? I said "all the time." Im aware they wore that for one game and the AD Stricklin has actually promised to never wear that again
I know but did you also read the quote from Mullen in the article I linked below the photo? That goes to counter the larger point of what most anti-navy people here are arguing. In that article he also goes on to say:
"The favorite uniform of every kid we recruited was the green uniform, and they are the ones that have to win games for us......It is what it is to get those guys. I mean, we’ll be wearing a black jersey combination at some point. We’ll be doing some cool stuff for the guys, because that’s what they like to do. That’s what it’s about."

The whole point is that it really doesn't matter much what the fans think as long as the players and recruits are interested. Personally I love the different options that Adidas has brought to the table even though I am not a huge fan of the navy and would rather highlight the gold more. Then again I am not a 4* or 5* prospect looking at Tech so my opinion does not matter that much.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I appreciate the mods stepping in to regulate the CGC vs. CPJ infestation. Can we maybe do the same with gold vs. navy blue? This thread is supposed to be for Adidas Swag watch. As for gold vs. navy, I think every single person with a take on that topic has long ago made their opinion known. And again...and again...and again. We get it. Some want only gold and white, some are okay with limited navy, some like navy a lot, and some are even okay going out on a limb for limited use jerseys like black. I think everyone understands where everyone else is coming from, and nobody is convincing anyone else that their opinion is the wrong one. Lets just accept that and move on. Please?

On that note, any good new Tech gear anybody has seen lately : )