2019 Draft - The Future is NOW

Buzz1126

Georgia Tech Fan
I would have to think that the $340K that comes with that slot that he is gone. Much higher than expected. Interesting to see if the twins get a look and how Zay and Jonboy prevail.

That's 5-7 years at a regular job. He'll take the money. Kid was amazing, wish him nothing but the best.

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone in top 10 rounds is pretty much a guarantee to be gone. Pro teams don't wanna lose that slot money on a risky sign. CT and Curry are surely gone. Congrats to both guys. But huge blow to our rotation

GTJon

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone in top 10 rounds is pretty much a guarantee to be gone. Pro teams don't wanna lose that slot money on a risky sign. CT and Curry are surely gone. Congrats to both guys. But huge blow to our rotation
Agree both are gone at this point. With Hurter likely out all year, what's the weekend rotation? I assume Willingham on Friday, Roedig on one of the other days. Who else? Try to move Bartnicki into the rotation? One of the freshmen? Any other bullpen guys that might could transition? With English and possibly Hughes gone, lots of holes up and down the pitching staff. Hopefully Archer can make a strong return.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Xzavion Curry at 220 to Cleveland Indians

Glad for X.

He is gone. He wouldn't have been drafted today if there hadn't been converstaions that he'd take it. Just need to match the nimber they probably talked about.

Glad for CT and English and McCann too.

Anyone drafted today is probably gone. Tomorrow it gets much more uncertain.

Murray is the last one I'd guess who may but probably won't go today.

Our pitching has been decimated losing X and CT and English. Willingham is next .......