2018 Off Season Thread

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Hey y’all. I need some advice. I normally go to one road game per year but I’m having trouble deciding. If the distance and the day the game is played is no object, which would you choose: USF, Pitt, Louisville, VT, UNC, or UGAg?

All of the games have at least one reason not to go.

USF - hot
Pitt - Pitt attendance looks pretty bad on TV... boring
Louisville - Friday night. Petrino.
VT - Had fun there in 2016 but I’ve already been.
UNC - Eh...baby blue? J/K. The heels are just not my favorite and I wouldn’t call them a rival
UGAg - You fill in the blank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like going to away games to visit cities I haven't been to or haven't been to often. I'm going to the USF game, and hoping to go to the Louisville game as well. The USF game will be really hot, but the Louisville game is on a Friday so you'd have Saturday to watch other games, so that is a bonus. I'd love to go to a game in Blacksburg, but I'm not sure if there is much to do there besides the game? Would rather stay away from Athens and those idiots.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I like going to away games to visit cities I haven't been to or haven't been to often. I'm going to the USF game, and hoping to go to the Louisville game as well. The USF game will be really hot, but the Louisville game is on a Friday so you'd have Saturday to watch other games, so that is a bonus. I'd love to go to a game in Blacksburg, but I'm not sure if there is much to do there besides the game? Would rather stay away from Athens and those idiots.

The game experience at VT was great. I can’t speak for things to do outside of the game. I didn’t try to do anything other than the game because I was visiting a relative that lived nearby. Louisville is looking better and better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Well, dang, it wouldn't let me load it. Does anyone know how to include a link to a video posted in Facebook? I copied the URL, but this site wouldn't accept it.

At the top of the edit box there is a button called media, its next to the images and insert buttons and honestly looks like the old double floppy save icon. I believe you click that and put the url there. If that doesn't work try the insert button.

HTML:
https://www.facebook.com/carla.r.james.3/videos/10213609340296002/
At the top of the edit box there is a button called media, its next to the images and insert buttons and honestly looks like the old double floppy save icon. I believe you click that and put the url there. If that doesn't work try the insert button.
Thanks. The "double floppy" didn't work, but it looks like maybe the "insert" did. At least the link is now shown. It's a really cool link that someone posted of their kid on FB