2018 Off Season Thread

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Where do ya'll think the college football magazines will pick GT to finish in the ACC Coastal Division? Right now i think GT surprises some people and wins 8-9 games and finished 2nd in the ACC Coastal Division behind 11-1 Miami.
Miami losing to LSU, GT, FSU, and VT.
GT winning the costal but will be picked to finish 3rd or 4th. That’s what I’m thinking atleast lol.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Miami losing to LSU, GT, FSU, and VT.
GT winning the costal but will be picked to finish 3rd or 4th. That’s what I’m thinking atleast lol.
I think they’re put us 4th or 5th. Miami will be 1, VT will be 2, then 1 or 2 of UVA, Duke, or UNC will be ahead of us. I think we deserve to be picked 3rd, but of course I believe we will win Coastal. We beat VT and should have beat Miami. Our offense will be better than last year and defense is a wildcard.

I think they’re put us 4th or 5th. Miami will be 1, VT will be 2, then 1 or 2 of UVA, Duke, or UNC will be ahead of us. I think we deserve to be picked 3rd, but of course I believe we will win Coastal. We beat VT and should have beat Miami. Our offense will be better than last year and defense is a wildcard.
Any defense at all, and we would have beat Miami. I look for the same chance this year but for the defense to do their thing and win it.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Where do ya'll think the college football magazines will pick GT to finish in the ACC Coastal Division? Right now i think GT surprises some people and wins 8-9 games and finished 2nd in the ACC Coastal Division behind 11-1 Miami.

I think we’ve been picked to be fifth in the Coastal several times so I’ll go with that. Personally, I’m hoping for third or better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
As with every year, our season will go as our OL stays healthy and is able to play together. When we've been mostly healthy, we've done well; when we've had heavy injuries, we've performed less well. With a healthy OL and a decent defense, no one will keep us from winning the Coastal (unless it rains :unsure:).

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
TM is fine, when the blocking is there. Think about how many times he was running for his life within 2 seconds of the snap.
It's also the down/distance that is super important to his completion percentage. When CPJ throws early in the set of downs and doesn't wait unil 3rd and forever, he does much better. When the D is focusing on stopping the run because the run is actually working is huge, as well.

We are primarily a play action air attack. We do that pretty well. However, it requires the D selling out to stop the run, which they do on early downs. We need to throw on early downs more.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
This is why I think Dabo is all about Dabo... This kid should be cashing a check Thursday night. Instead he risk having his knee blown out and being a rec dept mgr ( clemsons most available job after graduation ) because his coach who the " i hear banjo music" fans in SC think cares about "the best interest of his players"talked him into staying in college...

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
This is why I think Dabo is all about Dabo... This kid should be cashing a check Thursday night. Instead he risk having his knee blown out and being a rec dept mgr ( clemsons most available job after graduation ) because his coach who the " i hear banjo music" fans in SC think cares about "the best interest of his players"talked him into staying in college...

He's at Clemson. He'll be cashing a check anyway.

People criticize Calipari for telling kids to go; people criticize other coaches for telling kids to stay. I'll side with Calipari on that issue for the reasons you state.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

I mean Christian is “grown” at the end of the day. Dabo didn’t make him stay. If he did come out, it would’ve been a great chance he would’ve been a Falcon