2017 Spring Practice

Gtech24

Jolly Good Fellow
After practice, CPJ listed Jordan Woods as one of the players who will play inside on the DL. I always thought they were using him at DE, but that would be a very interesting move and I think he could be very good there if hes put on some muscle. Hes one of the fastest guys on the DL and with the depth at DE, he would be able to see more playing time at DT.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
IMG_0606.JPG

THWG

Helluva Engineer
After practice, CPJ listed Jordan Woods as one of the players who will play inside on the DL. I always thought they were using him at DE, but that would be a very interesting move and I think he could be very good there if hes put on some muscle. Hes one of the fastest guys on the DL and with the depth at DE, he would be able to see more playing time at DT.
I really like this move because he is kind of blocked by Freeman, Simmons, and Frenchie at DE. This allows him to see more of the field and I want Woods on the field as much as possible.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Brad Stewart looks like he could play linebacker. I remember last year that the line was reducing body fat. Does anyone know if that is still a focus. It would be great to get some specifics on how weight and strength has changed compared to last year.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Brad Stewart looks like he could play linebacker. I remember last year that the line was reducing body fat. Does anyone know if that is still a focus. It would be great to get some specifics on how weight and strength has changed compared to last year.
Hopefully it was position based this yr. we slimmed down last season, now we add position specific routines centered around strength.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I really like this move because he is kind of blocked by Freeman, Simmons, and Frenchie at DE. This allows him to see more of the field and I want Woods on the field as much as possible.
I don't think there should be such a thing as being "blocked" if you are better you should get the playing time. Didn't woods say one reason he picked GT over UT was because UT wanted him to move inside?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Is there audio for after practice interviews?