2017 Offseason Thread

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, there were some chuckle moments, but some cringe moments too when you think of the fodder it gives to the opposition. I mean, you're setting yourself up ... And, it might get some attacks from other agendas as well besides just football opponents.
It's a little cringey, but it's not too bad since what they're doing is obviously a joke. However, UGA's Dawg Bite was completely serious. That's just embarrassing.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
My football fix for the day is #22 UGAG along with All SEC player Kirby Smart and punk Eric Zeier getting their arses kicked by #8 Tennessee quarterbacked by Heath Shuler 38-6 in 1993. I hate the offseason the College Football magazines can't come out soon enough!

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I'm ready to see the Athlon ACC Football and other College Football Annuals and see what they say about the Jackets:cool: Here's my football fix game of the day i'm sitting back watching the 1981 GT-Alabama game where GT beats #2 Alabama 21-20:cool:

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
It's a shame, maybe if they showed sports highlights on a sports highlight show it would be different. Sadly, fox sports hasn't been real impressive either.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
It's a shame, maybe if they showed sports highlights on a sports highlight show it would be different. Sadly, fox sports hasn't been real impressive either.

I bet ESPN thinks the internet has killed the need for Sportscenter to be a score/highlight show like it used to be since everyone has a smartphone with all scores immediately available to them, so they fill up half of the show's airtime with BS arguments and people shouting their opinions at each other. What they don't realize is that opinion crap is also all over the internet too, so it's just as redundant as covering results. Whatever, I just cut the cord (not totally, I signed up for PSVue so I still have all the ESPN channels and regular tv too...but saving ~$150/month) and am not looking back. See ya, cable!

Milwaukee

Banned
I bet ESPN thinks the internet has killed the need for Sportscenter to be a score/highlight show like it used to be since everyone has a smartphone with all scores immediately available to them, so they fill up half of the show's airtime with BS arguments and people shouting their opinions at each other. What they don't realize is that opinion crap is also all over the internet too, so it's just as redundant as covering results. Whatever, I just cut the cord (not totally, I signed up for PSVue so I still have all the ESPN channels and regular tv too...but saving ~$150/month) and am not looking back. See ya, cable!

Isn't PSVUE 50/mo? Same as a basic cable package or lower tier Directv with the same channels as Vue?

I'm not sad to see ESPN hurting.