2017 Coaching Carousel

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Mike Reilly fired. They fired all the assistant coaches too which to me is an indicator that Scott Frost is definitely going to Nebraska.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Mike Reilly fired. They fired all the assistant coaches too which to me is an indicator that Scott Frost is definitely going to Nebraska.
Scott Frost is a very good fit for Nebraska. UT is talking to Jon Gruden right now but I think the next Tennessee head coach will most likely be Dan Mullen or Mike Norvell, With the way things are going I wouldn't be shocked if Tennessee hired Jon Gruden,Lane Kiffen or David Cutcliffe. I think Mike Norvell is probably the #1 candidate for the Arkansas head coaching job right now.

Last edited:

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
According to Dan Wolken of USA Today the focus of Tennessee's head coaching search is Greg Schiano the Defensive Coordinator of Ohio State. There will be a major meltdown with a lot of the Tennessee fans as this isn't the attractive Top Shelf hire that they want if it happens. Tennessee is talking also to Dan Mullen but Dan is waiting to see if he gets a call from Florida.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Tennessee is finalizing the deal with Ohio State DC Greg Schiano:vomit: The Tennessee fans aren't going to like this because it smells like Butch Jones 2.0:LOL: Greg Schiano also had connections with Jerry Sandusky while at Penn State and he supposedly knew what was going on:vomit: