2017 Coaching Carousel

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
He has been treated really badly at FSU. That is why he is leaving. The FSU fanbase is unrealistic.

Time to start the Kirby to FSU rumor just to screw with the DWAGs

Last edited:

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Tennessee AD Currie has cancelled the Press Conference he was going to have to announce the hiring of Greg Schiano as Tennessee head football coach. I think the deal has fallen through because of the tremendous backlash which could result in Currie losing his job. I think UT will hire Lane Kiffin as their last chance fall back candidate. Lane Kiffin I do think will take the job.
I think schiano backed out also. Who would want to put up with that mess.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think schiano backed out also. Who would want to put up with that mess.
Don't be shocked if Tennessee hires Lane Kiffen or Scott Satterfield as I think those two would the last chance fall back candidates for the head coaching job. Currie is an idiot,he had no idea that Schiano was on Joepa's staff when all that sick shyte was going on. I think Currie is going to lose his job because a lot of Politicians and highly placed people are pissed off at him.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
I haven't seen the Jimbo to ATM anywhere else but I really doubt they put up 10 million (which has to be paid in 60 days) only to take on a 40 million dollar payout in jimbo

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Biggest idiots on the planet. Schiano is a home run hire. It's Kiffin or bust for UT now.
I don't know much about Schiano other than he did an awesome job at Rutgers and since he left, they have been crap (they did move up in competition though sfter his departure).

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Ron Zook Jr just loaded Tennessee up with talent and all they needed to do was hire a solid coach and they're about to just end up paying a buyout for a lateral move.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Biggest idiots on the planet. Schiano is a home run hire. It's Kiffin or bust for UT now.

You really want someone even associated with all that mess at penn state as your face? Whether true or not can you imagine the negative recruiting? He was awful in the pros, go read some of the stuff he did.

Prosushi

Georgia Tech Fan
New rumors say that Currie (UT's AD) has been or is about to be fired. In no way would I want Schiano as my HC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk