2017 Coaching Carousel

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
TN going to face a lot of competition for a number of those candidates. I really like what Norvell has done at Memphis but is he ready for such a microscope?
I don't think he's ready yet but the Tennessee AD Currie could get nervous if a lot of the big targets turn them down and they might wind up hiring Mike McIntyre,Mike Norvell or Lane Kiffin. I think Bobby Petrino might very well be possible because I've read where he's ready to leave Louisville and it always seems he's ready to go after 4 seasons or so. If Petrino leaves for Tennessee I think Jeff Brohm will go to Louisville.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Jon sounded like coaching was something he was looking to get back into and if that is truly what he loves then he might do it. But he has a football job now getting paid

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Jon sounded like coaching was something he was looking to get back into and if that is truly what he loves then he might do it. But he has a football job now getting paid
I think Jon is getting the head coaching itch and is getting tired of his TV gig with ESPN. I think he either winds up Tennessee or Tampa Bay Buccaneers head football coach.