2017 Coaching Carousel

Techster

Helluva Engineer
They need to fire the Chancellor Beverly Davenport also because she's responsible for a lot of the chaos. Tennessee AD John Currie's buyout is 8 million dollars.

LOL...If I'm Currie, I'm jumping into the crowd of fans and taking the sign away that says "FIRE AD CURRIE!!!" and jumping up and down until his old legs give out. Go ahead...fire me and stroke that $8 million check...

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Tweets gone but IDC what it says. Clay Travis deserves to cheer for ****ty teams.

Clay Travis use to write insightful and well thought out pieces. I was a fan of his once.

Now he caters to idiots, and says just to get a rise out of people. He's become another version of Jason Whitlock.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Lol Kiffin has been trolling Tennessee all week. Not only do I not think he would ever take the job right now, it's hilarious the fans still want him.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Lol Kiffin has been trolling Tennessee all week. Not only do I not think he would ever take the job right now, it's hilarious the fans still want him.
I think Dave Doeren will leave NCSU for Tennessee if he's made a good offer tomorrow;) If I were them I would rather have Dave Doeren than Chad Morris or Kevin Steele. I've read where Tennessee was talking to Chad Morris in Dallas today.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I think Dave Doeren will leave NCSU for Tennessee if he's made a good offer tomorrow;) If I were them I would rather have Dave Doeren than Chad Morris or Kevin Steele. I've read where Tennessee was talking to Chad Morris in Dallas today.

I think it's bigger news who UT HASN"T talked to. It's midnight at the bar, and UT is the girl looking for ANYONE to take her home....

Just offer it to Tee Martin and call it a day. Jeez already.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think it's bigger news who UT HASN"T talked to. It's midnight at the bar, and UT is the girl looking for ANYONE to take her home....

Just offer it to Tee Martin and call it a day. Jeez already.
Tee has no head coaching experience and that is the reason he's not been talked to. I've also read where Peyton Manning doesn't like him and that's why he's not been talked to. It's rumored that PM hates TM because Tee won a National Championship and he didn't.