2017 CFB Playoff

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
It's ridiculous. The committee is supposed to value these things when looking at comparable resumes:
1. Championships won - OSU Check
2. Strength of schedule - OSU Check
3. Head-to-head competition (if it occurred) - N/A
4. Outcomes against common opponents - N/A

This committee is a ****ing joke. Just make up their standards as they go. One team took care of business this weekend. One team sat at home and whined "We're Bama! We have to be better than them!" 2 years in a row of being an absolute joke.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
It's ridiculous. The committee is supposed to value these things when looking at comparable resumes:

This committee is a ****ing joke. Just make up their standards as they go. One team took care of business this weekend. One team sat at home and whined "We're Bama! We have to be better than them!" 2 years in a row of being an absolute joke.
You can’t lose by 31 to Iowa

Jmonty71

Banned

Its about money. ESPN has more pull than Fox. This is what they wanted. Trust me. ESPN was praying for a Wisconsin loss.

LibertyTurns

Banned
ESPN and the Selecion Commmittee just took a knee. They damaged the sport & the next couple of years they’re going to pay for it. Mark my words. Big 10 is not going to stand for this.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
For those like me that want expanded playoffs, I think this selection will go a long way to getting that. PAC 12 champ was even in the discussion. You will have two conferences calling for expanding and that will go a long way.

Jmonty71

Banned
ESPN and the Selecion Commmittee just took a knee. They damaged the sport & the next couple of years they’re going to pay for it. Mark my words. Big 10 is not going to stand for this.
They can fuss and crap all they want. ESPN controls the money. Until ESPN crumbles the corruption will continue. Welcome to where football no longer is football and its all about money and business.

Animal02

Banned