2017 Bowl Projections

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Only one team in our division has played a conference game and they're making Bowl predictions, lol.

I'll say this...we tend to get passed over by the best bowls we are eligible for when they have a choice. Probably doesn't bode well for us unless we win the division with the big three teams in the Atlantic this year (ok, maybe Louisville was a stretch after last weekend, but still)
I think I would rather have GT play South Carolina in the Music City Bowl than play Navy in the Military Bowl or Maryland in the Quick Lane Bowl.

Jmonty71

Banned
I was picking GT vs. Arkansas in the Belk. However; Arkansas does not look that great, this year. So, I am changing to GT vs. Ole Miss in the Belk. That or we face UF in the Gator Bowl. Which that would be a rather interesting match up, would it not?

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I was picking GT vs. Arkansas in the Belk. However; Arkansas does not look that great, this year. So, I am changing to GT vs. Ole Miss in the Belk. That or we face UF in the Gator Bowl. Which that would be a rather interesting match up, would it not?
I don't think Ole Miss will win more than 3 games. California toyed with them in Berkeley. I could see GT playing LSU in the Belk Bowl or Kansas State in the Camping World Bowl. I'd like GT to beat LSU and get revenge for the 2008 Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow

Ole Miss has a bowl ban for the 2017 season.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I think it's interesting to read the opinions about where the teams you follow are predicted to go;)

I agree it's interesting to see people's perception change as the season goes on, but it's true that it's just a ridiculous exercise. There are so many unknown variables at this point that it's not really worth anything, and I bet most people putting them together don't actually look game by game to come up with their projections for each team. That'd take way too much work for something that means nothing in the end.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer