2017 Bowl Projections

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
We have 7 games remaining. 4 are against top 16 opponents, 2 of those are currently top 5. The other three are 4-1 WF, playing FSU to 1 score; 3-1 UVA, who whooped Boise St; and 4-1 Duke, beating Baylor by more than #3 OkSt.

Now, while I think we'll do alright by this schedule, you can understand why some may think that we won't win more than 3 more, and maybe not even that.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
IMG_3808.PNG
As of 10/8, who wants to predict the ACC teams going to postseason?
My less than confident thoughts...

OUT: UNC, Pitt, BC
BUBBLE: Syracuse, FSU
The rest should be able to get to 6 wins.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We have the whole range of bowls in the front window.
In first part of season we have helped ruin the season for some mid/lessor teams.

In future I hope we cause all the bowl expectant teams to settle for lessor bowls while we rise in our bowl expectations.

Flush the dookie!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Here's the College Sports Madness Bowl Projections. They've got GT playing Buffalo in the Quick Lane Bowl

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/football/bowl-projections
Here's the latest CBS Sports Bowl Projections by Jerry Palm.:cool: He's got GT going to the Military Bowl against Navy:(

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions
These predictions are likely based on predictions that we lose to Miami, Clemson, VT, & UGA.
In other words, these predictions are poppycock! :)

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
The only football game I regret going to was the 1983 Peach Bowl won by 6-5 FSU over 8-3 UNC 28-3. I froze my arse off in about -10 temperatures watching one of the most boring games I've ever seen with about 20,000 people.

That's pretty bad but back in 1969 or thereabouts, I went with a friend to the UNC vs Arizona State Peach Bowl and it actually snowed briefly. It was a great game with lots of scoring but the Sun Devils coached by Frank Kush won a thriller. Don McCauley ran wild for UNC.